TMRC Open House, Cambridge MA

The Tech Model Railroad Club of M.I.T. will be holding its fall Open House on Saturday, Nov 17 from 2:00 to 5:00pm and 7:00 to 10:00pm, in room N52-118 at

265 Massachusetts Avenue, Cambridge (downstairs from the MIT Museum and across the street from the former Necco factory). Admission is free.

See our web site at

.

Reply to
jpurbric

Wish I was in the area, I'd love to see the layout that inspired so much of The New Hacker's Dictionary.

Reply to
Paul Johnson