Little "Q" Model RR Club open house this weekend

Little "Q" Model Railroad Club of Aurora, Illinois, is holding its 48th annual open house this weekend.
Featured will be our main layout, our portable layout (which appears in
public much less often than it used to), our once-a-year O gauge and N scale layouts, a display comparing the scales from Z to G, railroad videos, and several railroad artifacts, including an operating Rock Island signal.
Refreshments will be available.
Admission is free (free-will donation box at the door).
Friday, 6-10 PM. Saturday, noon-8 PM. Sunday, noon-5 PM.
517 N. Union St., Aurora, IL.
Directions, photos, and club information are available at our web site, http://www.trainweb.org/littleq
David Streeter
--