Ilkeston Woodside Model Railway Club

Ilkeston Woodside Model Railway Club holds it's 5th annual model railway show on Sunday 18th February @ Trowell Parish Hall Near
Ilkeston.( off J25 M ) between 10 am & 4.30 pm.
Apparently they have :-
Numerous layouts on display Full trade support Refreshments available Free car parking and is sign posted from all main routes
Adults 2.50 Children & Pensioners 1.50 Families ( 2 + 2 ) 5.50
I am not a member of the club nor have we been to this clubs show before so all being well I will give a report on our visit.
Chris
I have exhibited twice with these folk, 2 different layouts. They are a good crowd, but limited by what you can squeeze in to the pint pot !
Should be worth a visit - sadly, I'm away at Tonbridge the day before !
Andy
I wrote :-
" I am not a member of the club nor have we been to this clubs show before so all being well I will give a report on our visit. !
Had the flu so unable to visit .... will try next year !
Chris