Ilkeston Woodside Model Railway Club

Ilkeston Woodside Model Railway Club holds it's 5th annual model railway show on Sunday 18th February @ Trowell Parish Hall Near Ilkeston.( off J25 M ) between 10 am & 4.30 pm.

Apparently they have :-

Numerous layouts on display Full trade support Refreshments available Free car parking and is sign posted from all main routes

Adults =A32.50 Children & Pensioners =A31.50 Families ( 2 + 2 ) =A35.50

I am not a member of the club nor have we been to this clubs show before so all being well I will give a report on our visit.

Chris

Reply to
Dragon Heart

I have exhibited twice with these folk, 2 different layouts. They are a good crowd, but limited by what you can squeeze in to the pint pot !

Should be worth a visit - sadly, I'm away at Tonbridge the day before !

Andy

Apparently they have :-

Numerous layouts on display Full trade support Refreshments available Free car parking and is sign posted from all main routes

Adults £2.50 Children & Pensioners £1.50 Families ( 2 + 2 ) £5.50

I am not a member of the club nor have we been to this clubs show before so all being well I will give a report on our visit.

Chris

Reply to
Andy Sollis CVMRD

I wrote :-

" I am not a member of the club nor have we been to this clubs show before so all being well I will give a report on our visit. !

Had the flu so unable to visit .... will try next year !

Chris

Reply to
Dragon Heart