G scale Experts?

Does anyone know what the electrical connector is for just above each coupler on the diesels? I think it is an LBG maybe Bachmann.

Larry at Papas Trains

Reply to
LarEyman

It is a simple and basic way to provide lighting throughout a train when using rolling stock with plastic wheels. The electrical sockets are the standard European size provided by Maerklin, Brawa, Busch, Faller and etc. I think they are 2.5mm diameter.

Regards, Greg.P.

Reply to
Gregory Procter