Where did the "What am I doing on my model railroad this weekend" Thread go!

Well I have built up a 4 x 8 base using 1 x 4's and 3/8's ply. I stopped by Lowes and picked up a bunch of straight 1x4x48's for legs, which was an adventure in itself, let me tell you! "Straight" is not just a matter of sexuality! And hinges, and misc hardware. I "want" to get fold-able legs on my pike base this weekend, so I can set it up and begin laying track. Other fun projects. Got a load of structure kits I need to build, also purchased a bunch of Micro Trains coupler mods to do. And, with all this, have to keep in mind the parallel project, "Operation Puppy Proof". I "hope" to have the pike base up so I can begin laying track.

Paul

Reply to
Paul R. Bennett