Re: Klinger Photography - Lower Prices!

Wow, those are amazing prices!

Will you be at LDRS also? I plan on leaving my camera home and watching for the first time ever ;) but would still like to be able to get prints of my flights.

-Rich

Marc Kl>

I'd like to announce that I am lowering prices all my prints > and merchandise! > > 4x6's are now only $3.95, 5x7's are $5.95, and 8x10's are $8.95. > > I have also re-rendered all my commercial galleries to provide larger > image previews. > > I hope to get back into the swing of things taking rocket pictures > at the upcoming Three Oaks, Michigan launch on 4/24 and 4/25 and > if everything goes well, I'll also be attending the Southern Thunder > launch in TN the following weekend. > > Please check out my website for further info and to check out the > newly rendered galleries! > > Thanks!! > > - Marc > > Klinger Photography >
Rich Pitzeruse

Whoo hoo! Southern Thunder 2004 is getting better by the day!!!!

Marc, I'll add you to our vendor page in the next update of the ST2004 website.

For anyone attending Southern Thunder (or contemplating it), I've just finished a major overhaul of the ST2004 Website. It can be seen at

In the coming days, I plan to add a page of field photos and hopefully will get a special projects page going too. Have I said yet that we've got windows to 22K and a night launch Saturday night? :-)

Chuck

Reply to
Chuck Pierce

Hi Rich,

I hear ya about leaving the camera at home. People ask me why I don't bring it everywhere I go and I always say that it's a lot of work to take pictures at an event seriously. It's much more fun to just enjoy the show.

Regarding LDRS, I'm undecided at this point. If enough people encourage me, it could sway my decision :)

- Marc

Klinger Photography

Marc Klinger

OK, count me in as someone encouraging you to go! ;)

-Rich

Marc Kl>

Reply to
Rich Pitzeruse

Count me in as encouraging you!

Not sure if the finances will allow our presence or not, but I'd sure like to see you continue your excellent rocket photography work!

-Kevin

Reply to
Kevin Trojanowski

My Topcon Super D goes where ever I go when I go someplace out of town.

Reply to
Starlord

+1 Encourage.

Hope to see you there.

Todd

Reply to
Todd Moore

Wanna hang out in my booth? I figure within the first hour or two Fred and his buddies will have punched me out for "just being me". Then you can have a prime spot!

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

I would like to meet you to see what all the fuss is about... and if someone does punch you out, I could capture the event at 8 fps and from the reaction around here, it might become my best selling pictures ever :)

- Marc

Klinger Photography

Marc Klinger

Point!

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

HAHAHAHAHA, I bet that would win the centerfold contest in Extreme Rocketry!

-Rich

Marc Kl>

Reply to
Rich Pitzeruse