[AD] Animal Motor Works - Free Animals in April!

Zoo Animal Give Away?

YES......The AMW Zoo Keepers are Nuts! (That or maybe they ate Skidmark's food again.)

It is the 1st Ever Animal Motor Works Spring Promotion

  • Free Animal Motor Works Hardware in April with a Qualifying Reload Purchase. +

Buy 4 reloads (for the same size casing of either 54-1050, 54-1400, 54-1750,

75-1700, or 75-2500) and get a free hardware set for the reloads!, or

Buy 3 reloads (for the same size casing of either 54-2550, 75-3500, 75-6000, or 75-7600) and get a free hardware set for the reloads!

Please visit our web site:

for complete information

Thanks for your support.

Warm Regards. Paul & Jim AMW Zoo Keepers

-------------------------------------- Fine print and Terms of the sale:

1) Limit 2 hardware sets per household or address. 2) Offer is good when reloads are purchased from an AMW authorized dealer, or when reloads are purchased directly from AMW. 3) Free hardware will only be provided directly from the Animal Motor Works factory. 4) Free hardware will be available only when the purchaser meets these required terms and conditions. The purchaser must:

- Provide the original dated invoice/receipt with the qualifying reloads purchase price circled on the invoice;

- Provide a Web coupon properly filed out for each hardware set redeemed with; purchasers name, mailing address, phone number, email address, and signature;

- Purchasers will mail the free hardware paperwork to: Animal Motor Works, Inc., Attn: Free Hardware offer, 5 Old Bridge St. S. Pelham, NH 03076

- Only reloads purchased and sale dated during the month of April (2004) are eligible. Purchases prior to April 1, 2004 are not eligible.

- All free hardware redemption requests must be received at Animal Motor Works offices by 5/14/2004 5PM EST.

4) Incomplete submissions will be ignored. 5) Dealers, authorized agents, or employees of Animal Motor Works are not eligible for free hardware.

AMW Zoo Keeper

Excellent offer, guys!

I just wish it'd been around when we bought our M1845 reloads...

Ah well; I sure hope it gets more AMW loads out there!

-Kevin

Reply to
Kevin Trojanowski