which glue to use?

Hi all, My son has a Hornby Virgin cl86 loco. Unfortunately he hs broken off a small piece of the bodywork which holds the pantograph in place . It is/was attached on the top of the body and stopped the arm from sliding off of the bar (if that makes sense) Any idea what glue that I could use to re-cement it back in place. I have at home superglue and a plastic weld but not knowing what type of material it is prompts me to ask this question. thanks in advance Peter

Reply to
grylion

I've had good results with plastic weld. Rob

Reply to
Rob Kemp

Thanks for the reply Peter

Reply to