Wingfield Railway Group @ Bakewell

Dropped into Wingfield Railway Group 13th annual exhibition @ Bakewell on Saturday.

Like last year we had a great time, everyone very friendly and all gave a warm 'Derbyshire' welcome ( even those who weren't from Derbyshire ).

Brian Stayt & his teams Radway 'O' who despite having operating problems was very co-operative with our son.

Robin Brogden & his teams Museum of Transport was an afternoons entertainment in itself. Each time we can back to the layout we noticed something new. Some may not consider it to be a 'true' scale model layout but it was just fun.

It's open again on Sunday 8th until 5pm.Wingfield Junction

Geoff Barker and David Down - Wingfield Railway Group (00)

Triang and Hornby Collection Richard Deas (OO)

Seaton Junction Kevin Rayworth and Brian Wheeliker - Sheffielld MRE (00)

Loughborough Midland David Tooley - Soar Valley MRC (00)

Museum of Transport Robin Brogden (00)

Elstree Fantasy Land John Huddlestone - Trams (00)

Charleroi (Vicinal Trams) Doug Pritchard - Abergele TLRS (Gauge 1)

Pfaffenbruck Eileen and Howard Lawrence (Hoe)

Hillendale Ron Sherwood - Wingfield Railway Group (00)

Radway Brian Stayt (0)

Idle Way Derek Gelsthorpe (00)

Chesham on Sunday Chris Hyde (00)

Trisannabrucke Paul Hannant and the TEN group (N)

Plus- Cripps Bottom, the new layout from Suzanne and Keith Armitage from County Durham (owners of Shadbolts Lock seen at the 2006 Bakewell exhibition)

Reply to
Dragon Heart