Exhibition - Ipswich Railway Modellers Assoication

The Ipswich Modellers Railway Exhibition will be taking place on Saturday
20th November at the Copleston Centre, Ipswich from 10am to 5pm.
This is a change of venue and date from previous years.
Further details of layouts, traders and prices can be found at our website
at:

This will also be the last Exhibition Ken Welton will be orgainising after
22 years, a new team has taken over the orgainisation of the 2005
exhibition, along with helping to run this years.
We look forward to seeing you there and hearing any comments and suggestions
that you may have.
Kevin,
Exhibition Coordinator
Reply to