A Nice Coorespondence from an IPMS Officer

My brief comments here about some problems with a local IPMS contest and a National officer's communications netted me a very nice e-mail from that officer.

I hadn't even known who it was. Turned out to be an old friend and he sent me a long and well thought out description of how he saw it.

Nice to know that there are some people out there with enough class to care about their club and the people who make it all happen.

Tom

Reply to
Maiesm72