New SIG for IPMS(UK) anyone..?

I'm thinking of starting a new SIG within the umbrella of the IPMS(UK)

I'm trying to workout just how many people would be interested (both existing IPMS members and people who aren't currently IPMS (UK) Members (!)

I think there's a gap in the market for the Soviet Armour SIG - covering from just pre WWII to modern (say T-38 up to T-90) I'm thinking of having a website with members only access, and no newsletter unless people want a paper newsletter actually sent to them (luddites who don't have web access perhaps..?) I've not done much work on it as yet, apart from talking to Paul - IPMS(UK) Branch Liaison - who thinks it might be a goer. If you think you might be interested, email me with your IPMS number - no obligation obviously and I'll sharpen my sword to battle with the IPMS(UK) Committee to get it going if enough people want it. I will reply to any comments, or any suggestions that are printable :-)

Treadhead

"Do not quench your inspiration and your imagination. Do not become the slave of your model" - Vincent Van Gogh Howard Freeman IPMS(UK) 9169 snipped-for-privacy@afvs.co.uk

Sealy Haton

Sealy, I'm sure you won't have to do battle with us. Once you have your bodies, get the request in!

Nige.

Reply to
Nigel Eastmond