IPMS Racing & Record Aircraft SIG

Hi, It's quite a while since last time I reminded you about the IPMS Racing & Record Aircraft Special Interest Group on this forum, but since we are at the start of a new membership period I think it is about time. To give you a chance to see what we produce we will give you a free issue of our newsletter "Bent Throttles". We can't afford to give away paper issues, but until November 15th you can download a pdf file containing the latest issue.

Here is the download URL:

If you want general information about us, for example on how to join, please visit our website:

Happy reading, Anders Bruun

Reply to
Anders Bruun

Hi again, Only two days left if you want to download Bent Throttles #27! I will take the PDF file down on Sunday morning European time.

Enjoy, Anders

Reply to
Anders Bruun