SIG Extra

I just purchased the SIG Extra 300XS ARF and there isnt a instruction manual with it, I have emailed SIG per Towers instructions, but never the less this
is still frustrating, wonder if it would be hard to scan and send via email ? just looking for solutions to get me building instead of staring at the pieces thinking "I dont need no stinkin instructions " heheh