WTB: Heath "Pack-17" RF Module

Anyone have an old Heathkit RF module? I'm converting an old transmitter to 6 meters, and I seem to have lost the thing.

It doesn't need to work -- I just want the nice pre-made box and connector.

Thanks.

Reply to
Tim Wescott

I think I have one from the later model....kindly contact me off line at snipped-for-privacy@bellsouth.net

Reply to
Frank Schwartz

I just checked...I do not have it, I thought I did, but that was a long time ago...I am very sorry. Frank

Reply to
Frank Schwartz

That's OK -- it was a long shot. Maybe someone else has one.

Reply to
Tim Wescott

Wouldn't a Kraft module work? The circuitry is the same, but I'm not sure of the plastic interchangeability.

Ed Cregger

Reply to
Ed Cregger

I don't know. I'm really only interested in the case and connector -- the innards are going to be replaced with an FM module to go with the receiver I'm making.

Reply to
Tim Wescott