Futaba FG Gold Module

Hello I have a pair of the Older Futaba FG Gold Box TX systems , I want to use one as a buddy box and would like to find a Plastic TX Module to plug into
the buddy box unit , doesn't matter if it's AM , FM or anything , I really only need the Plastic case as a protective Dummy but if the circuit board was still in that would be better as I do have to pick up two of the pins for the volt meter. Thanks Phil Lohiser

I have an FP am module. How close it that? mk
OK , that is probably the same style Module , the one I removed is a FP-TF-FM and is approx. 23/4 in. long X 1 11/16 wide and 13/16 in. thick and has pinch tabs on both ends , let me know how much , Thanks , Phil L.

Have located a Module on eBay , thanks to anybody that read this , Phil