Futaba Gold TX's

Hi I have two Futaba Gold FM TX's ref FP-T7FG/K that I would like to 'buddy lead' together. I have been unable to acquire a lead locally and would be pleased if anyone has info on the availability of a lead or the pin connections so I can make a lead myself. TIA for any advice forthcoming.

Reply to
noone

Hi,

Have a look at my website, chapter 3 for the connections, chapter 7 for a lead. BUT if it are "old" transmitters, I think the connectors are different, then eventually have a look at Alan Tong's website (1000 moel & RC-links in alphabetical order) under chapter "Trainer Cords and Lead pinouts". Alan Tong's homepage :

If you really hesitate, check out with a free downloadable scope (see chapter 1 of my homepage) where you can find the OUT-signal necessary from the slave transmitter. On your master transmitter, check a connection without any voltage compared to the ground : this is probably the "IN"-connection

Olivier

Reply to
Olivier Gibon

Checkout

The "BFM2AM" adapter will allow the use of a FM trainer cable with an AM radio.

no> *Hi

-- William_Sidney

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Posted from the RCGroups.com Discussion Forums. Visit us at

William_Sidney

On Tue, 9 Sep 2003, Olivier Gibon wrote

They are older TX's and the connector are 5 pin DIN.

Reply to
noone

See the article :

Fred McClellan the dash plumber at mindspring dot com

Reply to
Fred McClellan