Futaba Gold TX's

Hi I have two Futaba Gold FM TX's ref FP-T7FG/K that I would like to 'buddy lead' together. I have been unable to acquire a lead locally and would
be pleased if anyone has info on the availability of a lead or the pin connections so I can make a lead myself. TIA for any advice forthcoming.
--

Dick

Hi,
Have a look at my website, chapter 3 for the connections, chapter 7 for a lead. BUT if it are "old" transmitters, I think the connectors are different, then eventually have a look at Alan Tong's website (1000 moel & RC-links in alphabetical order) under chapter "Trainer Cords and Lead pinouts". Alan Tong's homepage : http://homepages.ihug.co.nz/~atong /
If you really hesitate, check out with a free downloadable scope (see chapter 1 of my homepage) where you can find the OUT-signal necessary from the slave transmitter. On your master transmitter, check a connection without any voltage compared to the ground : this is probably the "IN"-connection
Olivier
--
http://users.belgacom.net/TX2TX : buddy box compatibility problems between
different brands of transmitters.

They are older TX's and the connector are 5 pin DIN.
--

Dick

Checkout http://www.tti-us.com/sim/prod-buddy.html#buddycord
The "BFM2AM" adapter will allow the use of a FM trainer cable with an AM radio.

-- William_Sidney ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Posted from the RCGroups.com Discussion Forums. Visit us at http://www.rcgroups.com <------- Win free R/C Gear! View this thread at rcgroups.com: http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid 9061

See the article : http://www.uoguelph.ca/~antoon/hobby/buddy.htm Cheers, Fred McClellan the dash plumber at mindspring dot com