Help.....Mini Receiver for Electric

I am trying to find a mini reciever, at least six channels, for a Funtana
that........no bull......I've actually experienced it.......will work with a
Futaba 9Z SYNTHASIZED transmitter.
I have several that will work with the 9Z when it has the fixed frequency RF
module installed...none that will work with the SYNTHASIZED RF module.
Anybody out there know what will work?
Tom
Reply to
Tom Minger
| Is the synthesized module PCM? If so, that's why, no one makes a | micro pcm receiver!
That's a nice try, but that's likely not the cause.
The Berg mini receivers say they do not work with Futaba (only Futaba -- Hitec and others work) synthesized receivers, so that's probably what Tom has. It probably has something to do with the DSPs that the Berg receivers use not liking whatever signal the Futaba synthesizers put out.
As for a replacement, I'd suggest the FMA Quantum 6 or Quantum 8, or the Sombra Labs Shadow 3, or the Polk Hobbies Micro 6 Seeker. The last two I mentioned even have synthesizers in the receiver.
I think it's just the Berg receivers that have problems with the Futaba synthesized transmitters. But you might want to explicitly ask these vendors before you buy anything.
| >I am trying to find a mini reciever, at least six channels, for a Funtana | >that........no bull......I've actually experienced it.......will work with | >a Futaba 9Z SYNTHASIZED transmitter. | > | > I have several that will work with the 9Z when it has the fixed frequency | > RF module installed...none that will work with the SYNTHASIZED RF module. | > | > Anybody out there know what will work?
Reply to
Doug McLaren

Site Timeline