Aranda 196 seaplane plans?

Hi Fellows,

Does anyone know of a set of plans for an Aranda 196 seaplane and if so who produces and sells them.

Cheers, Sam T.

Reply to
kaselectremovethespamblock

Maybe if you look for the Arado 196 seaplane, it might be possible to find plans somewhere.

Kjell Aa

skrev i melding news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com...

Reply to
Kjell Aanvik

Try this one:

's a big model, wingspan is 89", but that is the only serious set of plans I have found.

Kjell Aa

skrev i melding news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com...

Reply to
Kjell Aanvik

Hi Kjell Aa,

Thankyou, I'm working on the language issue at the moment but they are exactly the plans I'm looking for. once again - thank you.