RF Design with MICRF102

Hello all,

I'm having a heck of a time trying to get the Micrel RF 102 Transmitter working. I have the Evaluation board from Micrel as the receiver (it uses the MICRF001 receiver), which, as far as I can tell, is receiving at 433.92MHz. For testing purposes, I just have a function generator hooked up to the REFOSC port on the RF102 to act as the clock.

I just can't get the thing to work. Micrel's application notes for this chip, from what I can see, are non-existant. Does anyone have a link to something I can use as a reference design? I'm at a loss.

Thanks, Michael

Reply to
Michael