Design Time retry

Hello,

Is there a way to get a report on the amount of time you have spent designing a part?

Thanks, Brian

Reply to
Brian

Is there a way to get a report on the amount of time you have spent designing a part?

What would this thing be counting? The time the file was opened, system time? That could just as easily be snooze/chat time as design time, IOW, what function would be cognizant of 'design activity' and how would you define it? Interesting problem but I can't imagine Pro/e doing it. (It can barely wipe its own ass.) Nor would I trust the numbers that came out of it!!! It certainly wouldn't be taking account of all the minutes and hours I stare at an hour glass while it figures out how to save an assembly, nor the time it takes ModelCheck to run its uesless number on same, nor the time the assembly sits, waiting for "acknowledgement" of Intralink "conflicts", and "locked bys" and all the PDMLink crap that burdens the design process. Be careful what you wish for, you just might get it. And you'd regret getting this one. (I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt, i.e., that you an NOT some souless, halfwit manager!)

David Janes

Reply to
Janes