RAF SIG

After discussing the above Royal Air Force Special Interest Group with the setup members, it has been decided to allow non IPMS members to enrol...

Goto

for details and application form.

Dale

Reply to
Dale

"Dale" carefully cut the following from his sprue and glued it together: news:lPBzb.1$ snipped-for-privacy@newsfep1-gui.server.ntli.net...

Best of luck to you. You are at the least getting rather more takers than I am ATM, for the possible Soviet Armour SIG. I gather that the IPMS board is trying to draw a veil over just how many non members are in the exclusive IPMS(UK) SIGs... But you didn't hear it from me ok?

Treadhead

"Do not quench your inspiration and your imagination. Do not become the slave of your model" - Vincent Van Gogh Howard Freeman IPMS(UK) 9169 snipped-for-privacy@afvs.co.uk

Sealy Haton