Question about airliner decals (and ModelAirliners.com)

I need some 1/144 MD-80 and 757 decals in Delta Livery. Found both on ModelAirliners.com. Created account, and added items to my basket. When attempting to check out, site says my basket is empty. Tried numerous times with both Netscape and IE.

  1. Any suggestions to remedy the above?

  1. Any alternate sources I should check out?

TIA, Randy

Reply to
Randy Millar

Randy,

Joe has the best prices bar none! I've ordered from him several times with no hassles.Why don't you just explain the problem and send your order through the email link on the front page: mailto: snipped-for-privacy@direcway.com?subject=model_airliners_question

Scott Garard Wagga Wagga NSW AUSTRALIA

Reply to
ScottyG

Thanks Scott -

I think I figured it out - instead of clicking the "add to basket" button, I used the "buy one now" button and everything seemed to work fine.

Randy

ScottyG wrote:

Reply to
Randy Millar