Can't draw an angled line - Why?

I have several drawings (AC2K) created by someone else that won't allow me to draw a line at any angle other than horizontal or vertical. It also won't allow me to dimension at an angle.

I know very little about Autocad - can someone tell me what is causing this?

FWIW, if I create a new drawing, both drawing and dimensioning work "normally".

Thanks.

Reply to
Martin

F1 ... Look up ORTHO mode. ___

Reply to
Paul Turvill

Reply to
Martin

Try pressing F8 to switch ORTHO 'on' and 'off'.

Reply to
Brian Salt