unable to print on HP1180

Dear all, I am using Proe2001 & want to take out print on HP deskjet HP1180.......... I follow this sequence...........

file>print>Add printer type..... after that a menu opens which do not shows Deskjet 1180....... If I want to add Deskjet 1180 then how can I do that???/

Thanks kjain

Reply to
Kuntal Jain

Time to call your system administrator and get access to that device.

David Janes

Reply to
David Janes

If you can print otherwise to this printer, there is no need to add it. Just FILE, PRINT, OK, will bring up the windows print manager and you can choose that printer for printing and then send your print there. Hope this helps...

Robert L. Alexander M. E. Sys. Admin. Sauder Woodworking Co. Ph. 419.446.3221 Fx. 419.446.4978

Reply to
Bob Alexander