Print tips

Is there a way to print the list of daily tips? This would be very helpful.

Thanks in advance, Mark

Reply to
Mark

Mark,

There was a discussion about this a couple of months ago. Try searching this group on google with "tips" or "tip of the day" or some such.

I didn't have a lot of interest, so I have only a vague recollection, but I believe that someone did find the file that the tips are taken from. There then followed a discussion of the legalities of doing anything with the file.

Jerry Steiger Tripod Data Systems

Reply to
Jerry Steiger