can you print the "help Tips"

Is there a way to print the list of daily tips? This would be very helpful.

Thanks in advance, Mark

Reply to
Mark

"Mark" wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@corp.supernews.com:

They're buried in a DLL file as a resource. You should be able to identify the DLL in the SolidWorks install folder by just looking at them. But you'll need to have a resource browser or something in order to extract the text.

Reply to
Joel Moore

hmmmm, My kingdom for the excel spreadsheet with the tips already on it.

I have done a search but can't seem to find the thread. Any help in the right direction would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance, Mark

Reply to
Mark

Here's the file reference.