can you print the "help Tips"

Is there a way to print the list of daily tips? This would be very helpful.
Thanks in advance,
Mark
Reply to
Mark
"Mark" wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@corp.supernews.com:
They're buried in a DLL file as a resource. You should be able to identify the DLL in the SolidWorks install folder by just looking at them. But you'll need to have a resource browser or something in order to extract the text.
Reply to
Joel Moore
hmmmm, My kingdom for the excel spreadsheet with the tips already on it.
I have done a search but can't seem to find the thread. Any help in the right direction would be appreciated.
Thanks in advance, Mark
Reply to
Mark
Here's the file reference.