Re: Balloon use

Is there any sort of standard for balloon use, or is it just a

> do-it-how-your-company-says-to type of thing (which my company doesn't > specify)? If it's the latter, what do people here do? I've been using > circular split line for components that have multiple instances to show > the quantity, and circular for components that have just one instance. I > balloon every single component, even if it's one that included several > times, since my drawings usually have less than 10 total components. > > -- > Jason Lisy > Frantz Medical Development, LTD.

no standard that i know of, i prefer the following;

- item, circular (2 character)

- quantity, to left or right of item, no border

- specific notes, above item, delta (1 character)

sw doesn't handle this very, if the text (annotations/notes) weren't so slippery, it would be a little easier to maintain (i.e. keep aligned). maybe some day sw will have the ability to firmly locate the text. i won't be holding my breath. ;)

Reply to
kenneth b