Simple Line Angle Question

I don't know how to change a line angle in 2D drawing. I don't know how to print the dimensions of the line, when it prints. Please help!

Thanks in advance... Solidworks 2004

Reply to
Number 9

wow. that's a pretty basic step using sw. better get a good textbook or online tutorial to get you started.

Reply to
Laz

in the early going, maybe you could put a tiny bit of effort into going thru the tutorials, etc

Reply to
bill a

I went throught the tutorial, and know where the angle definition is, but it won't change on mine. I will be looking for a good text book, can anyone refer any?

Thanks!

Reply to
Number 9

I still have no idea what you are trying to do. Have you asked your VAR for a little help on this?

Reply to
P.

"Number 9" wrote in news:oYqjd.3317$ snipped-for-privacy@newsread2.news.atl.earthlink.net:

What happens when you attempt to change the line? Errors?

Is the line fixed?

Is the line a projection of and edge external to the sketch?

More info....

SB

Reply to
SBuck

there are others but this is what I used ) paste the link for more info

Laz

Reply to
Laz

Reply to
bill a

In any event he needs to describe the problem better. I still don't know if he is making a model and working in sketcher or making a drawing and putting lines in manually.

Reply to
P.