Little Friends

I found a website called Little Friends

It cont= ains a wealth of information about the men and aircraft of the 8th Fighter = Command groups. For example, there is a widely-published photo of a P-51B,= coded QP-L. Some sources identify it as an 8th Air Forse aircraft and oth= ers identify it as belonging to the 15th. I matched the codes anbd serial = number on Little Friends and learned that it was flown by the father of one= of my college classmates!

My other reason for this post is that I would like to ask if anyone knows o= f other sites profiding similar information about the other numbered Air Fo= rsea or about Allied or Axis units?

Reply to
Mike