Little Friends

I found a website called Little Friends (www.littlefriends.co.uk). It contains a wealth of information about the men and aircraft of the 8th Fighter Command groups. For example, there is a widely-published photo of a P-51B, coded QP-L. Some sources identify it as an 8th Air Forse aircraft and others identify it as belonging to the 15th. I matched the codes anbd serial number on Little Friends and learned that it was flown by the father of one of my college classmates!
My other reason for this post is that I would like to ask if anyone knows of other sites profiding similar information about the other numbered Air Forsea or about Allied or Axis units?