There is an urgent opening for Material science experts with Thermax India Ltd.

Dear Friends,
We have an urgent opening for Nano technology expert for R&D department of Thermax India Ltd.
It is to lead the team of 6 to 7 members.
The description is as follows: Phd / Mtech in mechanical / chemical engineering. 2+ yrs exp if Phd or 5+ yrs exp if Mtech General expertise in material science Preferably PG thesis in Material science Exp in any of the following not limited to 1.metal/alloys 2.Material Composites 3.Metal Hydrides
If interested please forward your updated profile along with the details as Current CTC expected CTC and Joining period details.
If not interested then please send this mail to those who will be interested in this profile.
Thanks and Regards, Sonali Bakare Best Brain Technologies and Resources Pvt. Ltd. Chinchwad, Pune-19 PH: 020 30682658/9822602658 I have miles to go and promises to keep before I sleep.........________________________________________