HELP: Terco Mill

greetings all-

i am in desperate need to get in touch with someone who has a manual for a terco/technovate mill trainer. i am having a problem with the controller and it's stopped my work. i am getting desperate now. anyone?

please email me at dennis AT pantazis DOT org

thanks in advance

Reply to
dennis pantazis

Hi Dennis I have two of "Terco milltrainer" very small ones and a complete set of manuals I thougt they where made in sweden but I hope it's the same as yours Just contact me ! Your mail seems to notworking Regards Anders sweden snipped-for-privacy@telia.com "dennis pantazis" skrev i meddelandet news:3f884d76$1 snipped-for-privacy@newspeer2.tds.net...

Reply to
Anders