Runtime Error

Platform: Architectural Desktop 2004
When attempting to open a particular client's folder via ADT *file* *open*
and navigate to the file the following message appears upon selection:
Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library
Program:.ogram Files\
2004\acad.exe
abnormal program termination
This does not occur with any other client file and I can open the file using
explorer without any problem.
On the chance the main folder and/or shortcut itself was corrupted, I made a
new folder and moved all the drawing to same. Of course, this didn't work.
Any suggestions will be appreciated.
Reply to
George B