Problem with install NX 5 - please HELP!!

Hi, NX 5 (MAGNiTUDE-release on 2 dvd) magnitude folder ''program files'' contain 2 sub folder : NX 5.0 nad NXNastran + licence.dat file.Instruction text
:''use included license file copy over cracked files'' But I don't know where (or how??) to put this file ,could you help me??