Joining line segments into one single line?

Hi,
Is there a lisp that will fence a broken line of a ***minimum 2 segments
with a 2 mm gap between segments*
** and change it into one complete
"break-free" line (not polyline)?
There could be up to 7 or 8 segments in some cases....
In fact if it could fence and heal numerous lines picked by the fence that
would be even better...
The ones I have found usually only work by actually picking TWO line
segments individually to form a line.
TIA
DP
Reply to
David Penney
I've got a routine called SPLICE on my site. Bridges any gap, gives the final product the properties of the first line picked.... (only two at a time, however)
Reply to
Michael Bulatovich