Need Mnu file help. Digitizer block insert in 2004

I'm trying to adapt my digitizer menu's from 14 to 2004, we use the digitizer to insert blocks at different scales.
Example of what I used to use in R14:
[A-1]*^C^C_INSERT;W:/PROJ/ESYM/EL1;INT;\1;;
the above commands would insert a block named el1 from a network drive w:\proj\esym with the default osnap of intersection at a scale of 1
This doesn't work with acad 2004, it just brings up the insert dialog box (I hate dialog boxes).
Thanks in advance
place a "-" in front of commands that would normally bring up a dialogue to suppress the dialog.
So, in place of ^C_INSERT use ^C_-INSERT
Jeff

Thanks, worked like a charm

Add a "-" befor the command: [A-1]*^C^C_-INSERT;W:/PROJ/ESYM/EL1;INT;\1;;
bob.at

Alternatively in lisp command:
(command "INSERT")
Max