Block Command - 2004

I have a question concerning the modification of an existing block.

I noticed in AC 2004, that if the name is 'typed' in the Block GUI, that redefinition of a block proceeds as normal with updates to existing blocks of the same name.

On the other hand, if you 'select' the same name from the pop down menu of existing blocks, AC deletes the existing blocks from the drawing.

Has this been fixed, or is this just one of those things you avoid?

Reply to
ck