SW2005 Block gripes

  1. Is there a setting that will keep the formatting tool bar from appearing when you edit a piece of text in a block(slows things down)
  2. Now you have to actually wipe over the piece of text after double clicking it to change it, in 2004 you didn't have to, any way to change this?
  3. In 2004 tag names could be the same, 2005 they can't. This means when I make a new block I have to pick each item seperatly and give it a unique name. Is there a way to change this?
Reply to
tjones2