Need Help Identifying Carbide Insert

I got a insertable end mill recently at an auction, and need to replace the well used inserts. I have looked in an older MSC catalog, trying to identify these pieces. They are close to an Iscar part "ADKT 1505-PD-R". But the thickness is different. My inserts measure .375 wide x .600 long x .160 thick.

The end mill holder was well worn, and most of the part number is destroyed. All that remains is "OTM-E(?)M1?????.

Any help identifying the replacement inserts would be appreciated.

John Normile

Reply to
John Normile

OTM and Manchester (the cutoff tool people) are the same company.

use their face mill on aluminum and these look like the Carboloy grade HX inserts except for the little corner bump they have on theirs.

Reply to
jay s

John, My name is Kris Brown from Gray Industrial Supply in Cleveland Ohio. We are an ISCAR distributor and if you send in one carbide insert, we can match it up with our samples and give you the exact part you need.

My email is snipped-for-privacy@grayind.com Our website is

-Kris Brown

1-800-247-GRAY

John Normile wrote:

Reply to
kab8609

Excellent! A very nice offer.

Take him up on it John!

Gunner

The aim of untold millions is to be free to do exactly as they choose and for someone else to pay when things go wrong.

In the past few decades, a peculiar and distinctive psychology has emerged in England. Gone are the civility, sturdy independence, and admirable stoicism that carried the English through the war years . It has been replaced by a constant whine of excuses, complaints, and special pleading. The collapse of the British character has been as swift and complete as the collapse of British power.

Theodore Dalrymple,

Reply to
Gunner