Configuring Autocad for dual monitor

I'm running Autocad 2000 off of my laptop which has Windows XP on it, and would like to know how I can configure Autocad to use my other 21" LCD
monitor in addition to the Laptop's screen. I know Windows XP is capable of using two monitors, I'm just not sure what the specific steps are with regard to Autocad......
If you have dual monitors working in Windows, there's nothing special to be done for AutoCAD. Just stretch or move the desired window(s) or toolbars to the other monitor. ___

of
Ok, thanks..... I haven't actually set up Win XP yet for dual monitors.... I just wanted to know everything before I do it.....

and