Converting Section/Detail Views into Blocks

Hello Group,

Is there a easy/automated way to create blocks out of Section/Detail Views ? I was wondering if somebody has a macro or a direct way to pick the view in drawing and convert it into a block directly.

I have been saving the views out to DXF and then reading then saving them into blocks.

thanks

Singh S.

Reply to
Singh S