Measuring Tool

I know this sounds strange, but I need to measure on a surface or plane, absolute space to absolute space, just for reference. This helps me tweak my model for clearances. There are no edges, points or surfaces to reference from, so I need a (what ACAD users refer to) nearest point. I know I could probably create a drawing, create a detailed view of my area and dimension stuff, but that seems like a lot of work for a quick reference distance.

Keith

Reply to
Keith Streich

parel

Make one 3D sketch for reference and place a point or two in space where you need to measure to and from and use that for when you want to make the measurements you need.

Keith Streich wrote:

Reply to
ken.maren

Reply to