Wow. Get a load of what doesn't violate eBays policies.

Reported to both eBay and PayPal...

Reply to
Al Superczynski

x=no archive: yes

brazen scum indeed.

what was here? it's not there anymore. :)

Reply to
Chad

The attached link leads to an "invalid Item" notice so I have no idea what you're talking about.

-- -- -- -- -- "We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm." George Orwell

My Home Page:

Bill Woodier

grey snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com (Gray Ghost) wrote in news:Xns95C4CFB79D918Wereofftoseethewizrd@127.0.0.1:

That got banged out quickly.

Reply to
Gray Ghost
1830 PST checked. E-bay pulled it.

What was the ad?

Tom

Reply to
Maiesm72

x=no archive: yes

someone actually advertising the paypal pyramid scam as legit in ebay!

Digital_Cowboy

2145 EST and it was still there. Just a pyramid scam ad. Rob Gronovius Modern US armor at
Rob Gronovius

Sure it is. The URL didn't wrap properly:

Or

if it's still messed up.

Reply to
Al Superczynski

snipped-for-privacy@aol.com.net.com (Rob Gronovius) wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@mb-m21.aol.com:

Still there, I just looked at it. You've got to paste the entire link into your address bar to get there. Anyway, pretty low indeed.

TF

Reply to
TForward

No, it's still there, the url got munged. Try Al's "tiny" in another post. It's a pyramid scheme and they've even attributed some of their prevarications to Paypal. Total bs. Cheers,

The Keeper (of too much crap!)

Reply to
Keeper

Reply to
Mike G.

I can still get it. The link in the original message is broken. It cuts off the end (ie. 5&rd=1)

Dave

Reply to
Dave Williams

I got it late last night once the complete address was available.

Typical pyramid con. It's beyond comprehension that there are that many money hungry, desperate fools out there.

Tom

Reply to
Maiesm72
Reply to
Digital_Cowboy

One of these days that's going to be a company slogan for someone and I suspect it's going to have something to do with either modelling or marriage.

Or both.

WmB

Reply to
WmB
Reply to
Digital_Cowboy

It's been a government slogan for years! Cheers,

The Keeper (of too much crap!)

Reply to
Keeper