Wow. Get a load of what doesn't violate eBays policies.

Just an electronic version of a scam that's been circulating for a while . I've received two snail mails of the same scam in the last six months. Bluey

Reply to
Kevin(Bluey)

i just got a gmail account and the first spam? upgrade your paypal! (kinda hard, don't have one.)

This guy's note is virtually identical to one I got in 1975 from a former messmate in the Marines. Other pyramids at the time were costing $100 to enter whereas his was $1.00. Of course you "only" got $8,000, but it was nice enough. Maybe if I would have signed on.....

The Old Timer

The one that really piss me off is the one that I got today.

A guy claiming to be a US Army Sergant in Iraq is fortunate enough to have $25 mil to get back home and he needs my help.

Of course a thorough trace shows the originator to be in Nigeria. At what point does Nigeria do something about these creeps who are destroying the reputation of their nation?

Tom

Reply to
Maiesm72
Reply to