Interesting R/C Items

Ted D.

This helps.....

Palio RTF electric sailplane, Mint Condition

Bali Competition 2 m class EP glider, RTF

Northrop F-5 "Tiger II" Electric Fan R/C Jet

He-162 "Salamander" Electric Ducted Fan Jet

Reply to
Don Hatten

Thank you, Don, for taking the time to have a look-see and tell us what the "interesting items" were. They're not interesting at all to me so you saved me a bunch of time.

Now if only the original jerk poster would be so considerate as to tell us what they were in the first place...

MJC

MJC

Reply to
Bob Severance