Talk About Rediculous!

Check this out! Talk about uneducated e-bay buyers! I think I'm going to start building big airplanes to sell!!!!!!!

jim

I bet he'll have to get some Botox shots just to get that smile off his face!

Ed Cregger

Reply to
The Amazing Seismo

&rd=1

Happens all the time

John Alt

My favorite part of the listing is the text at the bottom that claims the item is "New in box" while the text above says it was flow twice. Hmmm.

To top it all off, two suckers are bidding over $10K for this thing, and they have to pony up for shipping. That's going to add a fair chunk of change if the engine has ever had gas in it (and the seller doesn't 'fail to disclose' that fact to the shipper.)

Reply to
Steve

Hmmm - I saw the winning bid was $1,800.00. A long way away from 10K.

Reply to
Vance

Look at bids on the airplane. The winner bought it at $1800. No big deal, except he was also the high bid at $1750 and bid against HIMSELF and raised his final price $50.00. :o)

Reply to
Charlie Funk

the winning bid was $1,800.00.

And this probably doesn't mean a thing, but the winner has ZERO buy history on ebay. Others have had unhappy experiences sometimes when bidders with no buy history were the winners.

Reply to
Charlie Funk

It was $10k last night, must have been some kind of goof up at eBay.

TomC

Reply to
Tom Crabtree

He has supposedly been a member of Ebay since Sept '02 but has NEVER bought or sold anything. Rating of Zero? I think the seller got punked.

Reply to
Fubar of The HillPeople

The seller discovered two people were f*&king with his auction and cancelled the bids.

Reply to
C G

Prob was the seller mk

Reply to
MK

I like to look at the C/L stuff on Ebay and a couple of weeks ago there was a vintage record holder C/L Class D speed model on there for $1400. Don't know if it sold but you know how those collectors are.

Phil AMA609

Reply to
pcoopy

jim

Look at the bid history page, the seller cancelled the bids of two people who were playing games.

Reply to
C G

"jim"

<