Talk About Rediculous!

Check this out! Talk about uneducated e-bay buyers! I think I'm going to
start building big airplanes to sell!!!!!!!

jim
My favorite part of the listing is the text at the bottom that claims the item is "New in box" while the text above says it was flow twice. Hmmm.
To top it all off, two suckers are bidding over $10K for this thing, and they have to pony up for shipping. That's going to add a fair chunk of change if the engine has ever had gas in it (and the seller doesn't 'fail to disclose' that fact to the shipper.)
Reply to
Steve
Look at bids on the airplane. The winner bought it at $1800. No big deal, except he was also the high bid at $1750 and bid against HIMSELF and raised his final price $50.00. :o)
Reply to
Charlie Funk
the winning bid was $1,800.00.
And this probably doesn't mean a thing, but the winner has ZERO buy history on ebay. Others have had unhappy experiences sometimes when bidders with no buy history were the winners.
Reply to
Charlie Funk
The seller discovered two people were f*&king with his auction and cancelled the bids.
Reply to
C G
I like to look at the C/L stuff on Ebay and a couple of weeks ago there was a vintage record holder C/L Class D speed model on there for $1400. Don't know if it sold but you know how those collectors are.
Phil AMA609
Reply to
pcoopy
That's weird. It WAS up to $10K. Obviously somebody recognized their mistake. They probably meant to bid $1,000 and put in too many zeros. I feel better now!!

jim
Look at the bid history page, the seller cancelled the bids of two people who were playing games.
Reply to
C G

Site Timeline