Why you dirty rotten.......

People:

I thought that you all should know that someone out there is attempting to SELL the SolidWorks reference guide on EBAY.

This document is available for FREE to solidworks subscription customers on the SW Corp website.

If you aren't familiar with this, it's basically the Help documentation organized in a PDF document to faciliate printing for those that prefer a printed version. There's probably not much info here that isn't already in the help.

The loser(s) selling this are selling printed B&W copies, but one states he "can send a CD if desired". One of them pretends that it's all the solidworks training and such in one book.

Here are the links:

$250

$100
If you're feeling like harassing someone today, why not visit the links and tell them to get a real job?

If you want the guide, just visit the subscription site and you'll find it under downloads.

Thanks,

Todd

Oh yeah and I just saw that someone is trying to sell SWX 2004 there as well, with serial numbers for $100 and claims "we are not scammers". Nice.

Reply to
Todd

Todd,

I don't have an E-bay account or I'd give him some "real" feedback.

He's selling copyrighted material he doesn't own, and that's illegal.

I'm gonna forward the links to SW.

Mark

MM

Feel free to let Ebay know in any case.