President's Choice Model Trains on ebay

Hello,

I am selling my first five in the series of the President's Choice Model Trains. You can Look at them here:

This is the first one that started it all, 1992 Insider's Express

The second train the 1993, Mogul Steam set
The third train set 1994, Mikado Steam engine set
The fourth train set 1995 SD 35 Diesel Loco, with crane, very rare.
The fifth, 1997 4-8-2 Mountain express Train set. (There was no train in

1996)
All the trains are in MINT condition and have never been opened. Take a look.

John

Reply to
John ter Haar