Help with Peco55 and DCC

Can anybody help me in making peco turnouts dcc friendly.

I have looked at

and am a bit confused. When looking at the diagrams and digital images posted I cannot properly determine what I have to do to my (SL-E388F's and SL-E389F's).

Or should I just get Atlas55 ( some say it is more DCC friendly out of the box)?

Newbie Toronto, Canada

Reply to
cdnrider

Thanks for the input.

Purchased the Big book and think I have got it. Will try the cutting and jumpering in the next few days to see how it works. Just took staring at my turnout vs. some diagrams. They have made the jumper very easy to work with, unless there is some hidden connection I dont know about.

Thanks again

Newbie, Tor>

Reply to
cdnrider