Wow! A real boggin'!

Other than a missing carb and head screws, can anyone spot anything else wrong?

I'm not saying that this engine is not worth the money. Nor am I criticizing the seller. Please don't take this as an attack. It is not.

Ed Cregger

Reply to
Ed Cregger

Looks to me like its pretty much as described. In addition to the head screws there is at least one case screw missing and it sort of looks like the front case screws might be broken off but its hard to tell from the pictures. The remaining screws are slot headed but I dont know jack about Webra engines so wouldnt know if that is normal for those engines or not. Is there something real obvious that I am missing?

Reply to
Fubar of The HillPeople

The rear cover is on backwards, The glow plug hole appears to be stripped. Engine looks like it has been run very hot.

DEC

"Ed Cregger" wrote in message news: snipped-for-privacy@enews2.newsguy.com...

David Carr

Fubar of The HillPeople

Old technology too....

Phil AMA609

Fubar of The HillPe> Duh!

right.

in

anything else

pcoopy

I'd send it back to the mfg requesting a refund with "This is the way i

came NIB from your factory" excuse :)

Jerr

-- tailskid

Been modeling since '49 - which makes me an Old Fart

----------------------------------------------------------------------- tailskid2's Profile:

this thread:

tailskid2

Crankshaft is broken? The crank couldn't be pulled out that far if it was in one piece.

Reply to
Ed Forsythe

Not much chance of a bent rod rubbing the backplate is there?

Frederick Witt

The backplate cover is what I was referring to. Give the man a big cigar!

Ed Cregger

Reply to
Ed Cregger

Fubar of The HillPeople