Wow! A real boggin'!

Other than a missing carb and head screws, can anyone spot anything else
wrong?
I'm not saying that this engine is not worth the money. Nor am I criticizing
the seller. Please don't take this as an attack. It is not.

Ed Cregger
Reply to
Ed Cregger
Looks to me like its pretty much as described. In addition to the head screws there is at least one case screw missing and it sort of looks like the front case screws might be broken off but its hard to tell from the pictures. The remaining screws are slot headed but I dont know jack about Webra engines so wouldnt know if that is normal for those engines or not. Is there something real obvious that I am missing?
Reply to
Fubar of The HillPeople
The rear cover is on backwards, The glow plug hole appears to be stripped. Engine looks like it has been run very hot.
DEC
"Ed Cregger" wrote in message news: snipped-for-privacy@enews2.newsguy.com...
David Carr
Duh! Didnt really look right but I missed just how really didnt look right. Less and less worth the ten bucks...
Fubar of The HillPeople
Old technology too....
Phil AMA609
Fubar of The HillPe> Duh!
right.
in
anything else

pcoopy
I'd send it back to the mfg requesting a refund with "This is the way i
came NIB from your factory" excuse :)
Jerr
-- tailskid
Been modeling since '49 - which makes me an Old Fart
this thread:
tailskid2
The backplate cover is what I was referring to. Give the man a big cigar!
Ed Cregger
Reply to
Ed Cregger
I think the thrust washer thingie is just loose on the shaft. Judging from the looks of the thing there is probably SOMETHING busted inside tho...
Fubar of The HillPeople

Site Timeline